Alexa, Amazon’s cloud-based voice service has spread like wildfire in popularity. With Alexa, you can build natural voice experiences that offer customers a more intuitive way to interact with the technology they use every day and best of all, is now available on tens of millions of devices from Amazon and third-party device manufacturers. [Read more…] about “Alexa, Teach me How to Develop on the Amazon Alexa Platform!”
Alexa is fun, useful, and way cool, however, did you know that you can build your very own Alexa “skills”? Enter the Alexa Skills Blueprint Resource [Read more…] about Create your own Alexa Skills with Alexa Skill Blueprints
Ah yes, we all love Alexa. But are you running out of things to ask her? There’s seemingly endless things to ask, you just need to be creative with your Alexa enabled device. Case in point, CNet has a detailed list of “the complete” list of Alexa Commands – a great place to start. If that isn’t enough for you, here’s 100 things you can ask Alexa… enjoy! [Read more…] about 100 Things to Ask Alexa
Amazon HQ2 will be Amazon’s second headquarters in North America. They expect to invest over $5 billion in construction and grow this second headquarters to include as many as 50,000 high-paying jobs – it will be a full equal to our current campus in Seattle. [Read more…] about Map – Amazon HQ2 20 Candidate Cities Selected from 238 Entries
With all the great techno gagdetson sale over the holidays, perhaps you used the opportunity to pick up a fun, new home/office digital assistant. For you Amazon fans and in particular, Amazon Prime members, Alexa via the Echo Dot is a great start and she can help you with many tasks. The following are just a few things Alexa can help you with. [Read more…] about Hey Alexa – 25 Things you can ask your new Alexa on Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus from Amazon
Will you be shopping this year during Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Eletronics are always the hot ticket and this year is no different. Sure it’s a great time to fill up your home with awesome gadgets, however, for you business this is also a great time to use up some year-end expense $$ and also upgrade your office equipment. [Read more…] about Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Sneak Peek
New Alcatel A30 and Moto G5 Plus Join Lineup of Best-Selling Unlocked Prime Exclusive Phones on Amazon [Read more…] about Alcatel debuts its first device with Prime Exclusive Phones, the Alcatel A30—only $59.99
The economy may be down but its not out! Seems amazon.com just experienced the best online holiday shopping season ever… Amazon.com’s 14th Holiday Season Is Best Ever with over 6.3 million items ordered worldwide on the peak day, Dec. 15 – a record-breaking 72.9 items per second shipped to over 210 countries. Some Amazon.com 2008 Holiday Facts
* Amazon.com sold enough “Breaking Dawn” books that stacked end to end they would reach the summit of Mt. Everest eight times.
* During the period from Nov. 15 – Dec. 10, Amazon sold one copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 every 2.5 minutes.
* The weight of all GPS devices sold from Black Friday through December equals the combined weight of 151 Mini Coopers.
* Amazon sold enough high-performance headphones that everyone attending the last three Super Bowls could grab a set and rock out.
* Amazon Grocery sold enough coffee to give each resident of the highly caffeinated city of Seattle a cup per day for two months.
* Amazon sold enough Coldplay CDs that laid side by side they’d stretch from Seattle to Violet Hill (a street in London and the album’s first single) and more than halfway back.