All you need to know to make your workplace healthier. Understanding the issue, recognizing workplace factors, being aware of signs and symptoms and taking pro-active steps for prevention can help reduce the impact of burnout on employees and workplaces.
Burnout is more likely when employees:
- Expect too much of themselves.
- Never feel that the work they are doing is good enough.
- Feel inadequate or incompetent.
- Feel unappreciated for their work efforts.
- Have unreasonable demands placed upon them.
- Are in roles that are not a good job fit.
Download the guide now to learn learn more about what burnout is and how Gympass can help to alleviate it in the workplace:
- What is burnout and how to identify the signs
- Knowing the difference between burnout and stress
- How burnout affects your company
- Tips for coping with burnout in the workplace