Learn Python at your own pace and best of all learn for free with these handy resources
What You Will Learn
- Get Python up and running on Windows, Mac, and Linux in no time
- Grasp the fundamental concepts of coding, along with the basics of data structures and control flow.
- Write elegant, reusable, and efficient code in any situation
- Understand when to use the functional or the object oriented programming approach
- Create bulletproof, reliable software by writing tests to support your code
- Explore examples of GUIs, scripting, data science and web applications
- Learn to be independent, capable of fetching any resource you need, as well as dig deeper
This cheat sheet includes:
- Data types
- Special names
- Object-oriented programming
- Useful APIs
- Additional resources
Whether you’re an experienced programmer looking to get into Python or grizzled Python veteran who remembers the days when you had to import the string module, Dive Into Python is your ‘desert island’ Python book.