HP Inc. today has unveiled five new HP DesignJet technical printers, including the flagship HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer (MFP) and the HP DesignJet T730 Printer – these new devices make large-format printing faster and easier. Of interest to you mobile fanatics, the new HP All-in-One (AiO) Printer Remote is a free mobile application that enables easy, convenient printing and scanning to HP web-enabled printers and MFPs whenever or wherever(8) from both Apple® and Android™ devices.
Sharing many of the same features of the HP DesignJet T830 MFP, the HP DesignJet T730 Printer provides:
- Increased ease-of-use and competitive speeds, delivering high-quality A1/D-size prints in as few as 25 seconds.
- An automatic sheet feeder, enabling easy printing of half-size drawings up to 13 inches wide, avoiding paper waste and extra labor for cutting the roll output.(5)
- Off-axis ink delivery, allowing flexible ink cartridge sizes from 40 – 300 ml that adjust to the actual usage profile of each customer, avoiding big expenses and expiration issues in low-usage environments.
- An Econofast print mode, saving ink and time spent printing working documents and drafts.
- A detachable stand, making moving the printer from office to office easier.
- Wi-Fi Direct, a built-in Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity,(6) allowing the device to create its own Wi-Fi network for direct mobile printing without other infrastructure.
- An intuitive front panel with a touchscreen, which works like a smartphone.