Some fun stuff coming out at year end, case in point, how about a Top 10 style list of the worst reasons to dial 911. From BC, Canada, the annual post that revisits the worst reported calls that the E-911 operators received during the year – hard to believe really!
Via CBC News… The largest 911 call centre in B.C. has released its annual list of the top 10 worst reasons to call the emergency number.
- Wi-Fi at a local coffee shop isn’t working.
- “What’s the fine for jaywalking?”
- Pizza not fresh; wants a replacement slice.
- “What’s the number for my travel agency?”
- Caller phoned 911 to ask for a taxi referral.
- “Is today a stat holiday?”
- Food they ordered is cold.
- Wants help finding lost glasses.
- Home internet is not working.
- “What’s the date today?”