Even in this gloomy economy a number of job opportunities have recently hit our career board on GISuser and there’s no sign of things slowing down as savvy Geo tech professionals continue to be in demand. Check out these opportunities and more… good luck!
- Programme Specialist (Project Appointment) UNESCO – If you have a postgraduate qualification in Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science (with a specialism in spatial mapping), Data Management or a related field, you can play a central part within the Ocean Observation and Services Section of UNESCO.
- GIS Analyst, Houston TX – GIS Analysts are responsible for working with and synergizing large data sets. You will collaborate and interface with various departments while providing expertise to solve GIS related needs.
- GIS Application/Programmer Analyst, Colorado – The successful candidate for the GIS Application Programmer/Analyst position would have either a Bachelors or Masters degree in GIS, Geography, Planning, Natural Resources, or a related field.
- Senior Spatial Data Administrator, BC, Canada – As the Senior Spatial Data Administrator, you provide strategic data management expertise to 10-12 major multi-year development initiatives.
- Sr. Geo-location Operator – Using Geospatial skills and knowledge the qualified candidate will manage and facilitate the prosecution and analysis of collection data files.
- Chief Information Officer, Peoria County, IL – From every important measure, Peoria County is an exceptional quality of life and very affordable community. The County government is politically, administratively and financially strong and stable.
- GIS Manager, IL – The County of Peoria, Illinois, is seeking a GIS Manager. The GIS Manager is an advanced professional technical and management work supervising the planning, development, implementation and ongoing operation of activities associated with the County’s Geographic Information System (GIS).
- Survey Team Lead – The role of Survey Team Lead will be to lead the execution and delivery of survey support to NAG projects within the boundaries of globally defined segment practices.
- Regional Sales Manager – This individual will provide leadership in motivating, managing, and evaluating the sales team members while maintaining relationships with select customers in their assigned territory.
- GIS Technician, KY – Georgetown-Scott County, located in the northern Lexington MSA, is offering an excellent employment opportunity in one of the state’s fastest growing communities, seeking a professional GIS Technician.
Do you need a GIS professional on your team? Post Your Career Ad HERE for just $79. Post your job online at GISuser and you’ll also get attention via the GISuser LinkedIn Group and Twitter!