So, how much money does Apple make? Well, not a bad question… let’s just say a SHITLOAD!! I know that may be a bit harsh but seriously, how else can you say it without beating around?? Apple has just this week released their Q2 results and the numbers are impressive to say the least. Year-over-year, revenues are up 94% – that’s a quarterly revenue of $39.2 billion and a quarterly net profit of $11.6 billion. Of interest, International sales accounted for some 64% of the quarter’s revenues! Some highlights of interest:
- sold 35.1 million iPhones in the quarter – that’s 88% growth
- sold 11.8 million iPads during the quarter – a 151% increase
- sold 4 million Macs during the quarter
- sold 7.7 million iPods – a decline of 15% – no surprise as many your users are no doubt jumping on the iPhone and iPad bandwagon rather than shelling out for a music device.
- Expectations for Q3 are an expect revenue of about $34 billion and diluted earnings per share of about $8.68
Checkout a PDF summary table of earning HERE