Here’s details of a webinar of interest from ERDAS taking place Thursday December 1 – This webinar provides a basic overview of ERDAS APOLLO, including a discussion of market drivers for geospatial data management. Also, we will describe the organizations that can best leverage ERDAS APOLLO, its key features, and the customer benefits of each component of the product suite. At the end, we will showcase the features and functionality of the ERDAS APOLLO Web Client. December 1, 2011
Archives for November 30, 2011
Here’s a cool holiday gift idea from the gang at Amerisurv… historic maps! These are ideal for the map lover, for the boss, or for the living room… yes, I have one of these (a sweet State of Florida map) hanging in my living room! Printed on acid free paper and they have a genuine classic look and feel and they get loads of comments. These are also a great way to dress up a conference booth display or meeting room. Check out the vast collection HERE
In familiar fashion, here’s a brief list of some recent Tweets from my fine group of Geo-Tech tweeps that I’ve added to my faves…
- @emjpej With all the possible changes with wireless companies, will #Lightsquared ‘s problems bring down Sprint?
- @hmtreasury We will make it easier for UK-based firms to compete for Government procurement contracts and make new apps from G’ment data #AS2011
- @scoutmob A match made in location-based heaven: @scoutmob’s local deals and curious content start appearing on @foursquare today
- @samsung_dev Samsung Mobile Unveils “The Next Big Thing is Already Here” Ad Campaign
- @blackberryDevPorting your #Android app, but lacking a #PlayBook tablet? Stay productive using our simulator tool!
- @daleloberger Good idea for anyone… RT @emtpej: St. Lucie county FL urges residents to check #floodplain #maps:
- @gearthblog Exploring the earth with NASA and Google Earth Portable
- @joosts TripAdvisor City Guides for iPhone went live this afternoon:
- @pauldavisaccela Must-read column by Colorado CIO on why states are “running out of time” to replace legacy systems.
- @dmpinc How can you integrate #web-based #mapping into your site w/out compromising performance? Read our latest blog to learn