Today Trimble announced the latest update to the Trimble Business Center, now at Version 2.5 – a desktop complement to Trimble’s full range of survey solutions. Trimble Business Center is an office desktop solution that integrates common survey office processing tasks for GNSS and optical terrestrial surveying data into a single, unified package. The new Trimble Business Center 2.50 and the Data Processing Service provide surveyors with substantial new capabilities for processing, enhancing and customizing their survey data and collaborating with the field survey team. New features include:
- Start processing integrated survey projects in Trimble Business Center
- Readily export/import more reduced-point and observed-point information to/from other applications
- Easily compute weighted averages for point coordinates; create and deliver stunning panoramic displays
- Perform complicated tasks easily with step-by-step Workflow Guides;
- Easily create custom, geo-referenced images to use in the field with Trimble Access;
- media files can now be easily displayed, edited, and exported to GIS and Google Earth.