The popular Realtor.com app is now available for users of iPad – a perfect match up really! The Realtor.com service (Sorry, USA only) now supports iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone 7 mobile clients.
There’s likely no better example of an app or mobile service that can take advantage of location and geography than a real estate app like Realtor.com. Users navigate the service and desired listings on a map, spatial search is used to identify properties of interest, and now sse the iPad’s finger controls to slide, pinch, zoom and pan through a map to drill down into a neighborhood or particular street. Search results can then be located and visited using the device GPS functionality for navigation.
The Realtor.com iPad app offers other notable features including:
- Easy-to-Use results feed directly from Realtor.com to a pull down menu that floats over a map with property pins or in a magazine-style gallery view with bold photos.
- Switching between views and three mapping options is easy, and diving into a listing’s detail page for open house dates, property details, large photos, agent contact details, map’s with GPS-based directions, and share buttons requires one touch.
- Self-Contained Listing Detail Pages feature maps enabling users to view properties on a street or satellite view and scan the neighborhood for items of interest.
- With one touch, quickly enter the information into your personal notes field saving notes on why a listing has great appeal, such as proximity to a local park or hiking trail.
- Remain Organized by using the visual ‘Check marks’ that appear on map-based property pins, the pull down menu and gallery view to track previously viewed properties.