Latitude Geographics has announced the general availability of Geocortex Essentials 3.3, which includes the new highly-anticipated Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight. The viewer offers a broad, rich toolset that supports the most common workflows web-GIS users and administrators need, straight out-of-the-box.
- Printing/Reporting – Invoke normal or large format, high-resolution template-based printing and reporting.
- Security – Launch a secured site using server-side XML-based security or your Windows credentials.
- Data Linking – Link to external non-spatial databases, files, or web services and embed this data in reports, searches, and forms.
- Search/Query – Configure simple and advanced queries that yield results from spatial and external, non-spatial data.
- Developer SDK – Extend the viewer via a comprehensive client-side object model and development framework, command and event registration, and server-side
- REST API – Workflow Streamline business processes via our workflow designer tool for inclusion in the viewer.