Now available for download (to licensed customers) ERDAS IMAGINE enables users to easily create value-added products such as 2D and 3D images, 3D flythrough movies, and cartographic-quality map compositions from geospatial data. About the app; ERDAS IMAGINE 2011 features streamlined imagery analysis workflows with new tools and an enhanced interface designed for quick and easy creation of presentation products. The most demanding image analysts, including those in the defense and intelligence community, will benefit from improved text editing for imagery annotations, inset views, new templates with elements that automatically update based on metadata from inserted imagery, and single-click exporting to Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, or JPEG. Some of the new functionality ioncludes:
- Improved text editing
- Enhanced template capabilities for intelligence reporting
- Improved auto-incrementing object counter
- View global context of imagery via dynamic Google Earth geolink
- Work with base imagery and map data along with geo-coding services provided by the Microsoft Bing Maps platform.
- Export to Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, or JPEG with a single click