There’s a number of handy ways to keep tabs on the Boston Marathon including the ever important street closures maps! Other social media outlets for tracking the race:
- Boston Marathon Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/TheBostonMarathon#!/TheBostonMarathon?v=info
- Boston Marathon 2010 Twitter stream: http://twitter.com/B_A_A_
- AT&T Athlete Tracking: The AT&T Athlete Alert program allows messages to be automatically delivered any US mobile phone, a pager, or any email address. Alerts will be broadcast when your runner crosses the starting line, reaches the 10K, half marathon and 30K marks, and from the finish line. To use this feature to track a runner in the 2010 Boston Marathon, text RUNNER to 31901. You will then receive an SMS text message confirming how to complete registration.
- Boston Marathon Website: www.baa.org/BostonMarathon/114thMarathon.asp
- RunKeeper: Watch the giant RunKeeper iPhone and Android run the 2010 Boston Marathon LIVE at 10:30AM EST http://runkeeper.com/bostonmarathon/2010/
- For an interactive race map see this resource from Boston.com