As the year-end approaches I always like digging up some stats from the past year to see what people were interested in. The following are just a few of the really HOT articles that our readers hit tens of thousands of times.. enjoy!
- Economic Stimulus Project areas that may create GIS/Geo Tech Opportunities – The following were some of the spending items of interest that may indeed have a direct or indirect effect on GIS and geospatial technologies.
- 2009 GIS Spatial Data Clearinghouse Directory – Data, data, data.. people are always in dire need of good data resources… here’s a fabulous directory for your bookmarks!
- 10 Things A Company Should Consider when starting their Twitter social media presence – Social MEdia has been huge in 2009.. this popular article has some fine tips for any Tech company interested in expanding their use of social media
- The 2009 NAVTEQ LBS Challenge a look at the semi finalists, the Winning apps, and the LBSzone picks! The LBSChallenge is always a huge deal for the mobile/LBS space.. .this article looked at the winners and provided some highlights from the event
- Integrating ArcGIS and Google Earth: Analyzing Patterns in Geographic Data through Time – This article focuses on the integration of ArcGIS and Google Earth and looks at enhancements found in Google Earth 4 like the introduction of the new Time control… enjoy!
More GISuser Articles available in the Article Archive… enjoy!