1. Provide your legal name.
2. Provide your e-mail address.
3. Provide the street view address of the Street View image you would like removed.
4. Include the sworn statement: “I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate.”
5. Attach a clear, readable copy of a valid photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, national ID card, etc). If you are requesting removal of an image of a location, attach a copy of a document demonstrating your association with that location ( e.g. business card or letterhead).
6. Please e-mail your completed verification form, along with the necessary attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days. If you are unable to upload a copy of your photo ID electronically in an e-mail, you may also fax us a copy of your form and photo ID to (650) 887-0389.