- GeoDecisions’ Hassaballa Achieves GISP Certification
- GAF to implement its electronic mining cadastre framework eMC+ in the Republic of Tajikistan
- OGC announces Unified Geo Data Reference Model For Law Enforcement and Public Safety – an OGC Best Practice
- Mappy Friday- Perspective map of the city of Denver, Colo. 1889.
- Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue selects Cadcorp for its corporate GIS
- Dewberry Selected to Support GRAV-D Missions for NOAA’s National Geodetic Survey
Tag Archives: sports
TweetIn preparation for today’s awesome match between USA and those pesky Germans you can check out this Esri story map showing you the roster of team USA. View the players’ bio, photo and more on the map – Go USA! … Continue reading
TweetOpera Mediaworks has released a two-part study revealing how consumers use their mobile devices to interact and engage with health and fitness content.
TweetSeems the UK Ordnance Survey is in the mobile app making business as the UK data provider for teh Government has released OS Ride, a mobile app for iOS featuring routes for the Tour de France. OS Ride features detailed … Continue reading
TweetHere’s another clever visualization (although I have to say that the color selection used here is pretty poor), this time from Esri using the fun cartographic display method known as a cartogram – FYI, A Gastner-Newman cartogram preserves the general … Continue reading
TweetAn interesting article describing the construction of the very innovative Arizona Cardinal stadium complete with retractable roof and roll-out stadium floor with natural turn playing surface which is rolled inside only on game days, the rest of the time the … Continue reading