- Dev Tip – Python from novice to pro
- Leading UAV/UAS companies to Exhibit at Commercial UAV EXPO October 5-7, 2015
- Digital Geographic Technologies, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Schofield Brothers.
- New online tool helps truck drivers plot route, avoid bridge strikes
- Find Your Park During National Park Week – free admission to all parks on April 18 and 19
- Exelis delivers encryptors for GPS OCX
Tag Archives: sports
TweetA nice, real case study looks at an effort by the Cleveland Cavs to deliver a cool and fun experience to fans using proximity beacon technology
TweetIn preparation for today’s awesome match between USA and those pesky Germans you can check out this Esri story map showing you the roster of team USA. View the players’ bio, photo and more on the map – Go USA! … Continue reading
TweetOpera Mediaworks has released a two-part study revealing how consumers use their mobile devices to interact and engage with health and fitness content.
TweetSeems the UK Ordnance Survey is in the mobile app making business as the UK data provider for teh Government has released OS Ride, a mobile app for iOS featuring routes for the Tour de France. OS Ride features detailed … Continue reading
TweetHere’s another clever visualization (although I have to say that the color selection used here is pretty poor), this time from Esri using the fun cartographic display method known as a cartogram – FYI, A Gastner-Newman cartogram preserves the general … Continue reading
TweetAn interesting article describing the construction of the very innovative Arizona Cardinal stadium complete with retractable roof and roll-out stadium floor with natural turn playing surface which is rolled inside only on game days, the rest of the time the … Continue reading