I’m often asked, what do I find are the most useful or coolest apps for my mobile? Well, it’s tough to say as I use so many, however, I realized this week that a great way to determine which apps are most needed is to simply switch devices… you soon realize that you have to rush off and quickly install some apps in a hurry! I’ve been testing a Nokia N82 (with GPS naturally) but it was lacking some apps.. so which ones did I have to grab immediately?? The following is a quick list of 10 must have S60 apps that I had to load up (no particular order):
- Shozu – what better way to upload data to your social bookmarks
- Nokia email – the new Beta email is a definite must have!
- Qik – if you’re into video then another must
- Flixwagon – another video sharing app.. very nice and connects with Ovi too!
- Screenshot – say no more, what writer doesn’t need screen caps?
- FriendView – new this week from Nokia
- WHERE – all the location-aware widgets you can imagine and then some!
- Google gmail – I have a bakup of all my email on gmail and its on my mobile naturally!
- Gmaps Google Maps is awesome and I’d be lost without it!!
- Jaiku mobile client
- mywaves – you have to have a fun application or two! (via Nokia download)
- Twibble... location-aware Twitter client… nice!
- Special Mention – Sports Tracker although it came loaded on the device!
- Mobblr for last.fm mobile.. although it doesn’t freaking work!!
These are but 10 of the top apps that I absolutely have to have on my mobile – I could easily go on!
What Are your MUST-HAVE mobile applications??