Categoriesandroid apple arcgis autodesk business Canada cartography colorado conservation developer developers DRG education employment environment ESRI esri uc events free data Geo gis google google earth google maps government gps imagery iphone LBS LIDAR mashup Microsoft mobile nokia open source photos Social Media social network social networking sports twitter usgs video webinar where2.0
- Dev Tip – Learn Python in 24 Hours!
- 4D Fun – Holy Roller Coasters, Batman the Ride!
- Make Tweets not War – NATO Canada Schools Mr. Putin on Russia / Ukraine Boundary Map
- ASPRS UAS Symposium Reno Looks At UAV, UAS, Drone Technology
- Open Government Tour 2014 #OGT14 Hits Victoria BC to Stimulate OpenData Dialog #opengov
Tag Archives: infographic
TweetI just love big data analytics… case in point, Estately recently ran a bunch of Google search queries through Google analytics in order to come up with an interesting map that reveals just which search trends are hot for each … Continue reading
Tweet The usage of smartphones has risen dramatically over the past few years. Google has stated that online searches through smartphones will overtake desktop computer searches by the end of this year. Mobile access to the internet is becoming more … Continue reading
TweetSome interesting data and graphics shared via this blog post on the importance of small business, and in particular women owned small businesses, and their effect and importance on the economy and job creation. Using an information-rich infographic, Michael Hartzell … Continue reading