- 5 Things on Friday – Ultimate Beer Pong, Dating Maps, Tree Maps and more!
- Open Source App to Enable NYC Street Tree Census of 600,000 Trees Across 5 Boroughs
- One Conference, Two Exciting Locations: Only Two Weeks Until RIEGL LIDAR 2015
- Topodrone-100 Captures Unparalleled Near Infra Red Mapping Data
- AAEES 2015 Innovyze Excellence in Computational Hydraulics/Hydrology Award Presented to Carnegie Mellon University Doctoral Student
- Rolta’s Solution Wins the Prestigious eGovernment Excellence Award 2015 in Bahrain
Tag Archives: gps
TweetAn interesting update for those of you in need of Survey Grade Precision for Field Workers and Data Management Tools for your GIS Department.
TweetApparently that’s exactly what GPS can do for companies that need to manage and monitor their fleet assets according to recent findings. According to George Karonis, CEO of liveviewGPS.com, news reports from over the last few years that stated: The … Continue reading
TweetmotionX GPS for iPhone is a handy app that enables users to easily record and share waypoints and GPS tracks. The image below shows the simple email that results when sharing a point. location information is supplied along with a … Continue reading
TweetSome interesting early results from a poll we recently launched asking what kind of GPS people are currently using for work… seems Blackberry, Symbian S60, and Garmin are at the top of the responses so far. You can respond to … Continue reading
TweetWe’re interested to know what kind of mobile device with GPS you use most frequently or have access to (for business or personal use)… please select the most appropriate response… Thanks! Loading…
TweetWe’ve been messing around a little trying to come up with a cool, promotional graphic for our LBSzone.com… you like?