- Video – Introducing Spike by ikeGPS
- 4 Ways Taking Your Business Paperless Will Benefit Your Business
- How the Auto World Can Turn Big Data into Big Revenue
- Bluesky Announces New Aerial Photography for Ireland
- 5 Things on Friday – Zip Codes, Nexus, Peanut Butter and more!
- GeoCue Announces Release of LP360 2014.1
- That awkward moment when Microsoft “borrows” off the Ignite name
- Hello Google Nexus 6 – Running Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Infographic – INRIX Reveals The Hidden Cost of Gridlock on Our Roads
- A new Reward from the USGS for Crowd Sourcing Citizen Scientists
- TextBuster Text Blocking BlueTooth Device Wants to Save Lives!
Tag Archives: google
TweetThe following comes from Motorola: With Nexus 6, we’ve worked with Google to bring you a bigger phone with more everything. More screen. More speed. More power. And, it’s the best Android experience ever with:
TweetSo awesome from Google… something for our furry friends!
TweetI just love big data analytics… case in point, Estately recently ran a bunch of Google search queries through Google analytics in order to come up with an interesting map that reveals just which search trends are hot for each … Continue reading
TweetFinally some wearable tech from Google… check it out! Android Wear extends the Android platform to wearables, starting with a familiar form factor — watches. Download the developer preview at: developer.android.com/wear. And yes indeed, this technology is going to be … Continue reading
TweetSomething fun and cool from Google… Amazing technology. Many of the pieces exist. For related technologies and vision, please click here for The Future Site or Download the PDF
TweetToday at Google I/O Google lifted the lid off their new tablet offering (Actually many of you will consider it an E reader) the Google Nexus 7. The device has a 7″ screen and tight Google Play integration – ideal … Continue reading
TweetCanadian media powerhouse, CTV, is having some fun with Google Earth and asking their readers to submit images found using the map service… in an interesting twist, the images must contain a landscape that appears to reveal a letter of … Continue reading
TweetGoogle has released details of the Geo Challenge Grants program – an effort by Google to enable organizations to create maps that will enhance their work and impact. Apply and submit your proposal online here by December 22nd, 2008. See … Continue reading
TweetAccording to the Google geo dev blog this week, Google now is making reverse geocoding available to developers. This is pretty huge for developers… in a nutshell this enables developers to add functionality that generates an address from a lat/long … Continue reading