Will you be shopping this year during Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Eletronics are always the hot ticket and this year is no different. Sure it’s a great time to fill up your home with awesome gadgets, however, for you business this is also a great time to use up some year-end expense $$ and also upgrade your office equipment. [Read more…] about Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Sneak Peek
New Alcatel A30 and Moto G5 Plus Join Lineup of Best-Selling Unlocked Prime Exclusive Phones on Amazon [Read more…] about Alcatel debuts its first device with Prime Exclusive Phones, the Alcatel A30—only $59.99
The economy may be down but its not out! Seems amazon.com just experienced the best online holiday shopping season ever… Amazon.com’s 14th Holiday Season Is Best Ever with over 6.3 million items ordered worldwide on the peak day, Dec. 15 – a record-breaking 72.9 items per second shipped to over 210 countries. Some Amazon.com 2008 Holiday Facts
* Amazon.com sold enough “Breaking Dawn” books that stacked end to end they would reach the summit of Mt. Everest eight times.
* During the period from Nov. 15 – Dec. 10, Amazon sold one copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 every 2.5 minutes.
* The weight of all GPS devices sold from Black Friday through December equals the combined weight of 151 Mini Coopers.
* Amazon sold enough high-performance headphones that everyone attending the last three Super Bowls could grab a set and rock out.
* Amazon Grocery sold enough coffee to give each resident of the highly caffeinated city of Seattle a cup per day for two months.
* Amazon sold enough Coldplay CDs that laid side by side they’d stretch from Seattle to Violet Hill (a street in London and the album’s first single) and more than halfway back.