Categoriesandroid apple arcgis autodesk business Canada cartography colorado conservation developer developers DRG education employment environment ESRI esri uc events free data Geo gis google google earth google maps government gps imagery iphone LBS LIDAR mashup Microsoft mobile nokia open source photos Social Media social network social networking sports twitter usgs video webinar where2.0
- Dev Tip – Learn Python in 24 Hours!
- 4D Fun – Holy Roller Coasters, Batman the Ride!
- Make Tweets not War – NATO Canada Schools Mr. Putin on Russia / Ukraine Boundary Map
- ASPRS UAS Symposium Reno Looks At UAV, UAS, Drone Technology
- Open Government Tour 2014 #OGT14 Hits Victoria BC to Stimulate OpenData Dialog #opengov
Category Archives: photos
TweetWow, I’ve just updated my Christmas wish list to Santa to include this amazing device – the Panono panoramic ball camera! Simply toss the ball errrr camera in the air and the device snaps images producing a high resolution panoramic … Continue reading
TweetHere’s a clever effort by some folks and companies in the Colorado tech community to help flood victims preserve some of their precious documents and memories forever, simply by getting access to scanning and digitizing hardware and handy tools from … Continue reading
TweetAn interesting mobile app to help with your mobile file storage issues, now supporting iOS – Amazon Cloud Photos. Release for iOS just today (May 9, 2013) the app syncs up with your cloud storage service and makes your data … Continue reading