- Twitter Adds Website Cards to drive website clicks
- Esri Provides U.S. Flooding Public Information Map for Central U.S.
- World’s Lightest Portable Immersive Virtual Reality Glasses hit CES Asia
- Reading Tip – 5 Free Resources for Coders or Would-Be Coders
- Expedia Road Rage Report Reveals Trends in Texting and Maps Apps
- Paradigm Imaging Group Introduces the SID XL 1390 Laser Engraver
- Contex Releases Spring Sales Promotions for Popular Wide Format Scanners
- Exelis, Korea Aerospace Research Institute complete review of new satellite imager that will improve weather forecasting
- MAPPS Announces Summer Conference, July 12-15 in Sunriver, Oregon
- Updated Global Mapper LiDAR Module Now Supports NIR LiDAR Data
- Earthquake Early Warning App “QuakeAlert” to be tested by USGS, CalTech and other university researchers
Category Archives: google
TweetA timeline of activity relating to the deprecation of Google Maps Engine and the subsequent interest from Esri and CartoDB in particular.
TweetYes indeed, out of the blue (seemingly) users of the Google Maps Engine service have been informed via messaging in an official user forum that the company has discontinued development of the service and will no longer be allowing new free … Continue reading
TweetThis via the Google Developers Youtube… Coder and activist Jennifer Pahlka believes that apps, built quickly and cheaply, are a powerful new way to connect citizens to their governments. Google’s Steph Hannon chats about the future of Code for America … Continue reading
TweetRoute 85 is coming to the Google Developers Youtube Channel – +Todd Kerpelman is working on a series of videos for iOS developers. Bet you never would have thought this would come out of the GooglePlex! See also the Google Dev … Continue reading
TweetGoogle has this week announced that Google Coordinate will now be included with every Maps Engine Pro subscription ($5/user/month). Recall, Google Maps Coordinate, is the mobile and web app that lets teams assign jobs and share their locations with each … Continue reading
TweetIndeed there’s been loads of Esri related news to share this week, however, Google has also been making some noise. This week, via the Google earth blog, the company has shared how they are launching Google Maps for Business imagery. … Continue reading
TweetYes indeed it’s I/O day and you can catch it live here or on youtube… enjoy!
TweetSo awesome from Google… something for our furry friends!
TweetI just love big data analytics… case in point, Estately recently ran a bunch of Google search queries through Google analytics in order to come up with an interesting map that reveals just which search trends are hot for each … Continue reading
TweetThis from Google… We just launched the Google I/O 2014 website at http://www.google.com/io. Play with the experiment, get a preview of this year’s conference, and find out more details about registration. Registration to begin April 8 with attendees selected randomly … Continue reading
TweetFinally some wearable tech from Google… check it out! Android Wear extends the Android platform to wearables, starting with a familiar form factor — watches. Download the developer preview at: developer.android.com/wear. And yes indeed, this technology is going to be … Continue reading