- Real-time 3D LiDAR is Sensor of Choice at Major International GIS and Mapping Conference
- More than 30 Government Technology Solution Providers Preview News before GTEC 2014
- GoPole Debuts Redesigned Reach And Evo GoPro Camera Accessories
- New U.S. Digital Government Innovation and Transformation Strategies Advisory Service Arms Government IT and Business Executives with Insight
- Leidos National Security Expert Presents at Next Generation ISR Symposium
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
- That awkward moment when Microsoft “borrows” off the Ignite name
- Hello Google Nexus 6 – Running Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Infographic – INRIX Reveals The Hidden Cost of Gridlock on Our Roads
- A new Reward from the USGS for Crowd Sourcing Citizen Scientists
- TextBuster Text Blocking BlueTooth Device Wants to Save Lives!
Category Archives: apple
TweetYep, it’s iPhone 5S (and 5C) launch day and the consumers (and perhaps you) are waiting in long lines to get their shiny new iPhone.
TweetHave you run the latest OS update on your iOS device(s) yet? IF not you should keep in mind that iOS 7 is now waiting for you. If you’ve been wondering what to expect you might find this piece on … Continue reading
TweetSo, the new iPhone 5 will be available to consumers very soon, as will iOS 7. So, which iPhone… the 5S (sexy) or 5C (cheap)? The iPhone 5C and 5S devices will be available very soon so you may be … Continue reading
TweetWell, it seems Apple and Tim Cooke have done it again.. they’ve managed to pi$$ off half of the Internet and at least half of their user base by not live streaming today’s much anticipated (sort of) pr event. Much … Continue reading
TweetJust in time for getting outside this fall or fall the busy fall data collection season, PDF Maps for iOS has just rolled out a major release – this version (2.) incorporates loads of great new functionality as suggested by … Continue reading
TweetLoads of hype and fluff floating around the Interweb regarding this week’s planned event from Apple… many are pretty sure it will go something like the following… enjoy!
TweetThere’s no arguing that mobile is here to stay and the mobile user HAS to be considered when launching your next web app, service or ?? Some recent stats reveal that very soon there will be more phones in use … Continue reading
TweetSome noteworthy numbers picked up today from Apple while watching the 2013 WWDC livestream… WWDC 2013 By the Numbers 26th annual WWDC – the longest running devcon to date (they think) 1 million daily visitors to Apple retail outlets millions … Continue reading
TweetDon’t forget that today, June 10, Apple hosts their annual World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) and the keynote from CEO Tim Cook will be live-streamed as usual (10 AM PST) – See http://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2013/ WWDC 2013 activities include: • More than … Continue reading
TweetSummer is a great time to load up on those handy mobile travel apps. Just in time for Memorial Day and the unofficial kick-off of summer, Sprint has shared a few tips for road warriors. Taking a road trip this … Continue reading
TweetI recently downloaded skobbler Forever Map (2) and have to admit that it is pretty darned sweet! Just grabbed the latest release on iPad and have been banging around a little with the functionality. There’s a nice UI, navigation is … Continue reading