All you need to know to make your workplace healthier. Understanding the issue, recognizing workplace factors, being aware of signs and symptoms and taking pro-active steps for prevention can help reduce the impact of burnout on employees and workplaces. Whether it’s scheduling online team building, or helping your team find rentals in Perth, it’s important to give it attention.
Burnout is more likely when employees:
- Expect too much of themselves.
- Never feel that the work they are doing is good enough.
- Feel inadequate or incompetent.
- Feel unappreciated for their work efforts.
- Have unreasonable demands placed upon them.
- Are in roles that are not a good job fit.
Download the guide now to learn learn more about what burnout is and how Gympass can help to alleviate it in the workplace:
- What is burnout and how to identify the signs
- Knowing the difference between burnout and stress
- How burnout affects your company
- Tips for coping with burnout in the workplace