are you using or planning on using drone / UAS technology in your business? If so, the FAA has a webinar series of interest. This series will be popular, however, don’t worry if tickets/seats run out. You’ll be able to watch all the webinar recordings afterwards.
Join FAA experts on April 16, 2019 as we launch a free LIVE webinar series to provide drone pilots with the tools to successfully apply for an airspace authorization and operate safely. Space is limited. All webinars will be recorded and available at faa.gov/uas/resources/webinars/.
FAA experts will address:
- Why airspace matters
- When to apply for an airspace authorization
- What is the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC)
- How to identify classes of airspace
- How to read Notices to Airmen and Temporary Flight Restrictions
- How to fly your drone during emergencies