Craft beer is all the rage, you don’t need me to tell you that, and with our annual pilgrimage to San Diego, touted by many to beer beer capital of the USA (I know, D.C, N Colorado, and PDX might also argue that), there’s no better way to get attention then by mapping beer and breweries.
At ESRIUC Beer maps can often be found in the Map Gallery. A couple of years ago there was a very impressive and large Brewery Map on the wall of the exhibition hall BY @KENNETHFIELD which was popular for selfies I’m sure! Once local Geo Developer, BallPark GIS, also has an impressive San Diego County brewery webmap service which also won an award at UC (see more in this blog post). So, the next time you need to create an eye catching product demo, map, story map, or web service, think about routing folks to a local craft brewery!
- BreweryMap and BreweryDB – Mapping Every Brewery you can think of… and then some!
- Mapping the Top 50 Craft Breweries in America
- San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Bars and Restaurant Map – Just in time for #ESRIUC
- 2,500 American Breweries on one Giant Map
- Brewery and Chicken finder webmap!