DevSummit is always a treat where GIS professionals building on the ArcGIS platform can get up close with other developers and like minds to see and hear about the latest technologies & tools. DevSummit will take place immediately following Esri Partner Conference, officially running March 6-9. If you’re a geospatial developer – or aspire to be one – the 2018 Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit) in Palm Springs is a can’t-miss event.
What you can expect at DevSummit:
- Be first to adopt, first to develop, and first to market after getting hands-on training with new SDKs, APIs, and app builders for creating advanced geospatial apps
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and learn from industry thought leaders within the global developer community.
- Discover ways to better leverage your GIS investment, and test-drive ArcGIS on a variety of devices.
- Streamline how you build native applications with ArcGIS Runtime SDKs. Plus, bounce ideas and challenges off the staff
- Explore best practices for development patterns, problem-solving, deployment challenges, and platform integration.
- get your questions answered by the people responsible for building and deploying apps with ArcObjects, Python, and the ArcGIS SDK for the Microsoft. NET framework.
DevSummit Schedule at a glance:
- Sun-Mon – Optional Pre-conference workshops
- Tues – Plenary, demos, Speedgeeking, Networking
- Wed – Technical Sessions
- Thurs – Technical sessions + Dodgeball!!
- Fri – more sessions & closing
Learn more and Register HERE – it’s not too late!
Note: The entire library of DevSummit videos can be found HERE