Marketing is taking on a leading role in the digital transformation. Traditional campaign management has become worn out and is giving way to dynamic real-time communication. The Internet of Things opens up a number of new communication channels, contexts and data sources. Mobile marketing no longer only consists of mobile optimised measures but now also incorporates the context of use and location-based services.
Image Credit: locstars.com
In a recent report, artegic AG has identified five elementary trends in this field which companies will have to face in the coming years.
- Customer-centric Experience – The Digital Dialogue Takes the Lead in the Transformation
- Responding to Behaviour in Real Time – From Campaign Management to Realtime Marketing Automation
- Smartwatches, Wearables & Internet of Things – New Terminal Devices, New Touchpoints, New Connections
- Geo-fencing, Beacons, Location-based – Mobile Contexts and Touchpoints Set the Time
- The End of Unilateral CRM – Taking Into Account The Complexity of Customer Relationships
artegic presents all five trends in a free e-book.
Download the e-book at https://www.artegic.com/digital-marketing-trends