There’s no arguing that location technology is powerful, particularly when you add location to a cool mobile app that delivers awesome promotions, specials, and even free stuff nearby. Another new kid on the block just launched this week in the Boston area – enter GoPapaya. The app serves to connect restaurants with potential customers by notifying them about open tables, specials and the like. According to the service, the live feed presents an array of nearby restaurants that are currently offering promotions from 10% – 75%
How GoPapaya Works:
- Great deals — Restaurants put last-minute discounts on their unsold tables, which means you score amazing last-minute deals.
- Choose from the whole menu, discount applies to entire bill.
- Hungry right now? Find a restaurant with immediate seating.
- Get a table in just 5 seconds – 3 taps, and the table is yours; the restaurant puts it on hold for 30 minutes.
- All restaurants on GoPapaya are hand-picked and sure to deliver a wonderful dining experience.
- No fine print, and no need to pay ahead for the deal.
We’ve seem many local deal apps and restaurant deal/coupon providers. Lets see if this one will make it!
Nice stuff from the developer – see more in this official announcement