OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations and part of The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), today unveiled the 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015. These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 20,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.Some of you foodies might be interested in downloading this list and creating a “where to eat” app or some other cool mashup to share with your buddies!
The Top 10 Best Restaurants in America, in rank order, include:
- St. Francis Winery & Vineyards – Santa Rosa, California
- Mama’s Fish House – Paia, Hawaii
- Kai-Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort – Chandler, Arizona
- Halls Chophouse – Charleston, South Carolina
- Sushi Nakazawa-Sushi Bar – New York, New York
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns – Pocantico Hills, New York
- Acquerello – San Francisco, California
- n/naka – Los Angeles, California
- Daniel – New York, New York
- Vetri – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Diners can also read more about the 100 Best Restaurants in America by visiting the OpenTable blog.