A webinar of interest taking place Tuesday April 29 – Best Practice Structural Modeling with the New EdgeWise Structure. ClearEdge3D’s new EdgeWise Structure software promises much faster and more accurate modeling of steel, concrete and wood structural members. This webinar will showcase three recent projects that utilized EdgeWise Structure to model complex as-built steel structure and export an intelligent model to Revit or AutoCAD, saving hundreds of hours over more traditional workflows.
Join Brian Elbe, HDS Team Manager at TrueScan3D, Keith McKinney, Principal, Piping
Layout Consultants, Kevin Williams, Founder and Chief Scientist at ClearEdge3D along
with moderator Kevin Corbley, Editor-in-Chief of Workflow 4.0 on this instructive
and actionable webinar.
Specifically you will learn:
1. How to improve your overall scanning process to efficiently capture structural members for an optimal modeling workflow
2. The specific challenges that TrueScan3D and PLC, Inc. encountered in the field and in the back office to deliver these complex projects on time and on budget
3. How they integrated EdgeWise Structure into their existing workflow and the pros and cons of automated modeling technologies
4. How EdgeWise Structure leverages advanced extraction algorithms and an extensive structural component library to extract properly specified members faster and more accurately than existing workflows
5. How to export an intelligent structure model directly to Revit and other CAD platforms, eliminating the need for remodeling.
Tuesday April 29, 2014 — 1pm-2pm EDT – Register Today http://bit.ly/Clearedge3D-