Recall that yours truly has been using the amazing HP All-in-one workstation for a couple of months and enjoying it to maintain all of our websites and perform my daily tasks as well as GIS/mapping duties – see the detailed review HERE. Well, today at CES in Las Vegas, HP has unveiled the First 27-inch Diagonal All-in-one Workstation with Touch Capability. The news… HP today announced the second generation of the world’s first and only all-in-one workstation with a 27-inch diagonal display, the HP Z1, which is now available with Windows® 8 Touch and Intel® Thunderbolt 2capabilities—making it HP’s most powerful, innovative and fully featured all-in-one workstation.
The HP Z1 enables designers to streamline the workflow with key features such as:
· The power of Thunderbolt. Connect in a flash with up to four times USB 3.0 bandwidth using optional high-performance Thunderbolt 2.0 ports located on the side of the HP Z1G2.
· Professional display. Let ideas shine on the HP Z1 G2’s brilliant next-generation, 27-inch diagonal IPS display. Choose from 10-point touch with stunning edge-to-edge glass or non-touch with antiglare capability.
· Tool-less chassis. Change most parts or make upgrades without tools or a service technician. Simply snap open the chassis and customize as needed.
· Bold and bright. A wide range of 3-D professional graphics options, including NVIDIA Mobile Quadro GPUs, gives users the power they need to bring their creations to life.
· Astounding sound. Premium audio features on the HP Z1 G2 Workstation include dual-tone, front-facing speakers and DTS Studio Sound Audio.