This our of Centennial Colorado – The Compass family of geospatial companies has established Compass4Colorado, a collaborative effort to make high-tech GIS and mapping capabilities available at no or low cost to organizations involved in the recovery activities related to the devastating Colorado floods. Free flood-mapping webinars and workshops will be offered starting in October.
The Compass family of companies, CompassTools, CompassCom and CompassData, are authorized distributors of products and services for Trimble, Laser Technology, DigitalGlobe, GeoSpatial Experts, and Silver Business Partners of Esri.
With support from these organizations, Compass4Colorado includes, but is not limited to, the following offerings at no charge:
- · Webinar (Oct. 7) and workshops (Oct. 17/Nov. 12) dedicated to field data collection techniques to support assessment and recovery efforts
- · One-year subscription with configuration service for Trimble Terraflex mobile data collection software
- · Configuration of TrimbleConnect for water/waste water inspection leveraging Esri ArcGIS Server
- · Integration of Laser Technology laser rangefinders into GPS data collection workflow
- · Integration of FEMA inspection workflow on mobile devices
- · Esri ArcPad and ArcMobile configuration and support
- · Three-month subscription to GeoSpatial Experts GeoJot+ photo-mapping application
- · Ground control points to support CompassData processing of DigitalGlobe flood imagery