Are you Creating Location Aware Apps and Mapping Apps for Apple iOS 6 and the iPhone 5? Here’s 10 Must have documents for developers looking to migrate to iOS 6 or those looking to get started creating location-aware apps and services for the iPhone 5 or iPad. The Apple Dev Center is a great starting point and there’s a wealth of material there. Of particular use to developers and those wishing to get started with iOS 6 are the following 10 documents and developer resources:
- Creating apps for iOS 6
- iOS dev library – What’s new in iOS 6
- What’s new and What’s Different?
- iOS SDK Release Notes for iOS 6
- Location Awareness Programming Guide
- Core Location Framework Reference.
- For information about the classes of the Map Kit framework
- Social Framework Reference.
- Apple Store Kit Framework Reference.
- Core Location Framework Reference
Submitting your app to the iTunes Store – To add a new iOS or OS X app, you use the Manage Your Applications module in iTunes Connect