Yes indeed, even in this economy there’s been loads of activity in our career center at GISuser.com. Check out these recently listed opportunities and more… good luck!
- Project Manager – Integrity – New Century Software’s mission is to provide safer energy transportation through the application of GIS technology. Since 1994, the company has employed successful approaches to improve our client’s data management, including solutions based off of industry regulations. Located in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Support Analyst – Database – Do you have a unique combination of strong technical and customer service skills? Learn about the latest Esri technology in this consultative support role while providing timely, expert assistance to our customers by phone, e-mail, and chat. Join the team whose mission is to put into practice Esri’s long standing commitment of servicing and responding to our user community (Redlands, California)
- Remote Sensing Physical Scientist – Requires Graduation with a degree from a recognized University with acceptable specialization in: Biology, Earth Sciences, Engineering, Meteorology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Remote Sensing, Geology, Chemistry, or another science relevant to the position(s).
- Support Analyst – Server – Do you have a unique combination of strong technical and customer service skills? Learn about the latest Esri technology in this consultative support role while providing timely, expert assistance to our customers by phone, e-mail, and chat.
- GIS Software Developer, Colorado – This Developer will be a key member of the small, agile development team who use a variety of cutting edge technologies. Additionally, this position will help integrate GIS functionality into an existing SOA framework.
- Technologist 1 (City of Winnipeg) – This position will appeal to persons who are a graduate of the Civil Technology Program from Red River College or other recognized post secondary institute, with a background in municipal engineering.
- GIS Analyst, MA – The Commission is looking for GIS analyst candidates with at least 2-5 years of experience in GIS computer applications; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A Bachelors degree in geography, computer science, planning or related field is required.
- GIS Technician, Afghanistan – Use geoprocessing tools, command line, and performance monitoring and tuning tools Make configuration changes to the GIS system architecture to meet production needs Perform continuous monitoring and maintenance for the GIS services and applications Install and configure ESRI ArcGIS products and supporting software according to ESRI best practices .
- GIS Application/Programmer Analyst, Colorado – Larimer County GIS and Mapping is seeking a well-qualified candidate to join their geospatial information team.
- Senior Spatial Data Administrator, BC, Canada – As the Senior Spatial Data Administrator, you provide strategic data management expertise to 10-12 major multi-year development initiatives. In this vital position, you work on initiatives that involve new corporate application development and re-definition of architectural standards and processes
Seed a little more helpful reading material? See Using Social Media and Twitter To Land The Perfect Job
Employers, Do you need a GIS professional on your team? Post Your Career Ad HERE for just $79