Some photos captured at the 2012 Hexagon Conference, June 4-7, 2012 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. More from the event at @hexagoncon and #HEX12. FYI, I should mention that Hexagon 2013 is already in the works and will be in Vegas (same venue) June 3-6, 2013 – conference info can be found at hexagonconference.com/2013.
This was likely the first, large public display of how the various technologies (and teams) are coming together and starting to leverage the capabilities and complementary offerings that each offers to the user community. Looking forward, Geo Tech users can expect to see major product releases on a yearly basis, with calendar naming conventions put into place (like GeoMedia 2012) with a full suite of product updates coming later this year in December. Stay tuned for more to come from this year’s event and be sure to also browse the Twitter stream #hex12 for comments from attendees, visit the official Shaping Change HEX12 Blog, and see updates from the official Twitter account @hexagoncon
News from Hexagon Conference:
Intergraph / Hexagon News from #HEX12
- Intergraph Announces OEM Agreement with MapText, Inc.
- Intergraph Highlights Advanced Point Cloud Capabilities at Hexagon 2012
- Intergraph Incident Management Version 9.2 Promotes Smarter Decisions with SMS
- Intergraph Releases Smart 3D 2011 R1 for Enhanced Quality and Productivity
- New Leica FlexLine plus Series: Now Available with Color & Touch Display
- More than 3 000 Industry Leaders Think Forward at Hexagon 2012
- Intergraph Geospatial Training
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, Arizona, Chooses Intergraphs End-to-End Public Safety Software
- City of Edmonton Launches Pilot for Intergraphr and Leica Geosystems GIS Solution