It seems Firefox is growing more painful and plagued with issues with every release (my observation) and there’s no doubt that the user base of IE and some other popular web browsers is tailing off, particularly in specific Internet user demographic groups. Google Chrome, however, seems to be steadily gaining momentum. For those of you that are interested in using Chrome a little more and perhaps becoming a bit more productive with Chrome, here’s a free cheat sheet I stumbled onto and have printed out for quick reference.
Some Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Ctrl+N -> Opens a new window.
- Ctrl+T -> Opens a new tab.
- Ctrl+Shift+N -> Opens a new window in incognito mode.
- Ctrl+Shift+T -> Reopens the last tab that you closed.
- Drag a link to a tab -> Opens the link in the tab.
Note, registering to receive the sheet will also sign you up for periodic tips and tricks via email so beware. Grab the free Chrome Cheat Sheet HERE