Continuing with some of these fun, year-end recaps I’m sharing with you a recap of the Top 10 videos served up on GISuser last year showcasing some really cool GIS and Geo Tech innovation. I’m a huge fan of video and am convinced there’s no better way to show off your solutions than via a 2 or 3 minute short video. Even better, video is the perfect format for us to share with the industry and our vast network of readers around the Globe. Be sure to share a link with us the next time you upload a video to youtube or to your own server. The top 10 most viewed GIS Industry videos are listed below.
- NCGE Video – Why is Fieldwork Important to Geography?
- The World’s First Rugged Notepad – The Mesa Rugged Notepad Shot at Esriuc
- ESRIUC Video – Concept Total Station on a GPS Pole
- Avenza Systems PDF Maps on iPad2
- GIS EDU/Career Tip, How About The Esri Summer Internship Program
- The next generation of mobile maps – Google Maps 5.0 for Android
- Carlson Supervisor Tablet Overview
- GeoDigital Mobile Acquisition Platform (MAP) Filmed at GeoINT 2011
- DevMeetup CO Video – Why You Should Love html5
- World Imagery Video Report – Imagery used for Baniyas, Syria & the Midwest Flooding
See more – Top 10 GIS / Geo Tech Videos of 2011