Since I’ve been pretty heavy on sharing tools, tips, and tricks that help with marketing, social push, and related topics lately lets end the week with a few more tips. Here’s 7 handy social media friendly, Web2.0 resources that could help you if you need some PR and marketing tricks, event promotion tips, or other handy tools or the trade.
- Need Charts? Hohli is an intuitive, simple online chart maker. It’s incredibly easy to pick your chart type, add some data, vary the sizes and colours and see the finished chart.
- StatPlanet is a browser-based interactive data visualization and mapping application. Use it to easily and rapidly create visualizations from simple Flash maps to advanced infographics
- Creately lets you make easy-to-make diagrams and flow charts (easy to collaborate too). When you start, you can choose from a number of purpose-designed diagram types and quickly add your data to make your own chart.
- Visibly Social Analytics – Track each shared link in real-time, and find out which ones are being clicked on across Facebook and Twitter using social analytics in real-time
- SWIX Analytics – Track over 75 social media metrics in one unified dashboard
- SpeakerMeter gives people attending a talk an easy way to provide by-the-minute feedback to speakers and gives speakers a way to visualize that audience feedback over time
- TweetVite – Hosting a tweetUp or unconference etc…? TweetVite is a social media event promotion tool that integrates with Twitter