Do you enjoy 3D maps? If so then you have to check out the awesome, new, Nokia Ovi 3D maps, now available for some 20 cities around the Globe – the imagery is amazing!
Wow, have you checked out the 20 cities around the Globe now viewable in 3D via Nokia Ovi Maps 3D? See the Sears Tower, Chicago above from an amazing 3D scape from the Chicago layer in Ovi Maps. Even cooler, Nokia is hosting a competition for users of Ovi Maps 3D – capture an image like this and share on Twitter with the hashtag #OviMaps3D and try to win a Nokia N8.
– Check out one or more of the 20 cities which are covered by Nokia’s photorealistic 3D maps.
– Pick a building/bridge/tower that you think is awesome, except for the Golden Gate Bridge.
– Take a screen shot which has the Ovi logo on it somewhere to show that it is indeed from the 3D maps.
– Post it on the comments here, or tweet it with the hashtag #OviMaps3D.
– To make things a bit more even keeled, you can only post to twitter or comment here with a screenshot only twice every 24 hours.
The competition will close on 23rd June, at 12:00 GMT.
See the Ovi blog for more