From June 8-10 at the M Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas Pitney Bowes Business Insights (PBBI) will be hosting their annual Insights Conference, an educational event featuring sessions, keynotes, industry workshops and networking events. The conference is designed for high level industry execs and managers, location and mapping professionals (particularly users of the MapInfo product suite), project managers, system IT analysts, and PBBI resellers and business partners. More details about the event can be found online at http://www.insights2011.com
Follow the event on Twitter @InsightsCon
If you’re still on the fence PBBI has provided a fun Top 10 List of reasons to Attend the Conference:
- Be in the know. With access to expert instruction
- Immediate return on investment.
- All IN one place at one time. Leverage the full breadth of PBBI expertise.
- Be in charge of rising costs. Discover efficient, cost-saving technologies
- Valuable instruction.
- Validate Your initiatives. Insights tracks and instructors help you validate the current direction of your projects and avoid common pitfalls along the way.
- Get in touch with others’ experience.
- Get in sync with Solution Demos. Access a broad array of demos and solutions from third-party vendors, hands-on demos, solution-provider sessions and face-to-face meetings.
- Inform your organization. Insights User Conference delivers value long after the conference is over.
- Unplug and get inspired.