People are asking for social media tips and tools and tricks so here’s a few more teasers for you. Twitter is fun but it can also be very useful for your business. I’m no expert and never claim to be a Twitter “expert”, that phrase actually bithers me a fair bit as it seems to get tossed around quite liberally these days. I do, however, hear about loads of great tips and tricks about tools and am happy to share them. The following are 10 interesting and useful tools for the Twitter for Biz user:
- who.unfollowed.me – Do you ever wonder the age old question, who unfollowed me on twitter?
- Twitter Follow Finder by Google – looking for relevant people anc ompanies to follow?
- Pegshot – need a fast and effective way to tweet photos and videos?
- CoTweet a comprehensive Web-based social media engagement, management and reporting solution
- TweetBeep What’s the use of any company being on Twitter if you aren’t monitoring who’s talking about you?
- WeePlaces – follow your checkins great visuals used in the service via data from Cloudmade and OpenStreetMap
- paper.li – create a daily newsletter on twitter from your lists
- bit.lify Perfect for the Blackberry corporate user.
- TweetMic another great app for the business travel while on location at events.
- VisibleTweets An awesome way to put a twitter stream or hashtag up on a big screen at an event
See Also this directory of Twitter Add-Ons