Are you into predictions? IF so, here’s a few tech numbers to ponder… Via Bluestreak Technology (www.bluestreaktech.com) details of an infographic to showcase the top 5 most important technology trends that they expect to hear about at Mobile World Congress this year. At the show, Bluestreak will be previewing new video on demand projects they are launching with leading European operator Orange.
From Bluestreak, 5 most important tech numbers for 2011:
- 54% – The percentage of online video that is available in HTML5 as of October 2010
- 335,000 – The number of subscribers that the TV industry lost in the 2nd and 3rd quarters of 2010
- 615% – This is the year-over-year growth rate for the Android OS from Q4 2009 to Q4 2010
- 500,000,000+ – That is the number of active users on Facebook as of today
- 35 – hours of content added every minute to YouTube