Year end is always a productive time )it seems) to score a new job. Below are a few of the recent GIS related career opportunities we’ve received… good luck!
- GIS SPECIALIST – ASSOCIATE – This position is based in Tetra Tech ARD’s home office in Burlington, Vermont, located on the shores of Lake Champlain between the Adirondacks and the Green Mountains and only minutes from Vermont’s finest ski slopes.
- Engineering Support Information Systems Analyst – The Engineering Support Information Systems GIS Analyst will join a team of eight, reporting to the Engineering Support Supervisor in the Capital Projects Division of the Engineering Department. GIS Analysts provide professional computer programming, computer systems analysis, GIS analysis, Data Base administration, and computer systems administration services to the District’s Automated Mapping/Computer Aided Design Drafting/Geographical Information System (AM/CAD/GIS) system.
- Project Manager, Geospatial Services (Atlanta GA or Orlando FL) – Qualified candidates will have a BA/BS in Geography/GIS, Geomatics, Engineering, or a related field and eight (8) years related experience, MA/MS and six (6) years related experience or 12 years related experience.
- Web GIS Application Developer – Esri – Are you a creative, technically strong Web application developer with proven design skills? Join Esri and be part of Web site development for broad use in the GIS and Web mapping communities. Our ArcGIS Online product is used to bring geographic information to life in interactive maps and applications on the Web, providing an opportunity for a large collection of geographic knowledge to be applied in new ways.
- Technical Writers – Software Products – Esri – Use your technical experience and strong communication skills to write about all aspects of GIS. Contribute to our customers’ success by serving as documentation and content authors for ArcGIS on a variety of teams.
Do you or your coampany have a GIS related position to fill? Send details to jobs at gisuser.com