Here’s details of an interesting LBS focused event of interest taking place early in October – Locations & Beyond Summit 2010. The event, Now in its fourth year (was previously Location 2.0) , the Summit has an unrivaled reputation for attracting innovators and industry leaders and is a catalyst for generating ideas and solutions that work across networks, devices, industries and geographic boundaries.
- David Haight, vice president of business development for AT&T Emerging Devices
- Bob Friday, director of strategic initiatives for Cisco
- Antti Korhonen, CEO of Ekahao
- Jahangir Mohammed, CEO of Jasper Wireless
- Masaaki Maeda, president and CEO of NTT Docomo USA
- Kirk Mosher, vice president of product marketing for Oracle Corporation
- Philippe Guillemette, senior vice president of innovation and advanced technology for Sierra Wireless
- Tom Gregor, senior sales engineering manager for T-Mobile
- Biren Patel, director of product development and integration for Verizon Wireless.
- And MORE!
See details of the event including the fast-pitch presentations at http://www.pointthinktank.com Please note, this is a special invitation only event.