The following are just a few updates we’ve received from exhibitors at the ESRIUC:
- Topcon will be providing demos and drive-along tours of their IP-S2 Integrated High Accuracy mobile mapping system. To arrange for a demo drive visit Topcon at Booth 2115.
- From Wacom, the DTU-2231’s Collaborative Pen-on-screen Workflow to be Showcased Across Conference Including Digital Map Gallery and GeoDesign Session; Demonstrations at Booth #2713. About the DTU-2231… Integration of ArcGIS 10 and the DTU-2231 revolutionizes the way that professionals interact with their GIS data by enhancing geospatial workflows and optimizing efficiency and productivity across the enterprise.
- At the EVC Booth #2309 you can learn about their geospatial data sourcing and services such as DEM creation, imagery interpretation analysis and feature extraction as well as our wide-ranging imagery sourcing capabilities.
- Ashtech, Booth #2715 will be unveiling a new generation of their handheld mapping devices
- LizardTech will be providing demonstrations of LiDAR Compressor as well as their entire Express Suite line of geospatial products in booth #810. LizardTech is an ESRI UC Imagery Sponsor this year and will be presenting “Increase the Power of Your Raster Imagery Using MrSID” on Tuesday, July 13th from 9:00am-10:00am and on Thursday, July 15th from 10:00am-11:00am on the Imagery Island. LizardTech will be part of the Industry Panel Discussion on Wednesday, July 14th from 3:15pm – 4:30pm in Salons A & B of the Omni Hotel. LizardTech will also be part of the Imagery Social event Wednesday night from 5:30pm-7:00pm in the Level 4 East Foyer of the Omni.
- Got news or event info to share??