A tip comes our way from Ted at Avenza Systems in Ontario about the MAPublisher Spatial Database – enables direct import of ESRI Geodatabase directly into Adobe Illustrator. Available as an optional add-on to MAPublisher 8.2., the app builds on the popularity of the ESRI geodatabase format and MAPublisher now has the ability to import Personal, File and ArcSDE geodatabases. MAPublisher Spatial database offers you the ability to:
- Import Personal, File and ArcSDE geodatabases
- Perform SQL queries to extract specific data
- Work with subtypes and attribute domains
- Use spatial filters to limit imported geographic areas
- Use geodatabase data with existing spatial data
- much more!