Several important events focusing on the topic of mobile location services, social location, and LBS are just around the corner… take note and consider adding these to your “things to do” list over the coming weeks if LBS is your thing!
- LBS LATAM 09 – September 17, 2009, Coral Gables, Florida. LBS represent one of the most promising drivers for revenue generation for service providers in the Region. High-level representatives from the LBS industry entire value chain will participate in LBS Latam 2009. These include: Directors and managers of marketing, VAS, corporate, networks, systems, IT and engineering, commercial, sales and legal. Industry: Mobile and fixed operators, systems and solutions providers, marketing and advertising professionals and software developers.
- 360iDev – September 27-30, 2009, Denver, Colorado. From the organizers of 360|Flex comes 360|iDev! Bringing together the best and brightest of the iPhone development community! This 3-day event will take place September 27 to 30, 2009 @ The Curtis Hotel in Denver, CO.
- MetaPlaces 09 – is the conference that will provide the location based/ enhanced service and platforms providers, the content publishers, the ad enablers, the wireless carriers and the device manufacturers a place to meet, do business and discuss solutions to the key issues in the LBS world 22-23 September 2009, Crowne Plaza Hotel, San Jose, CA
- Location intelligence 2009 – From cloud computing to spatial database management to software development, these individuals will provide their thoughts on how the “location intelligent” company can leverage geospatial information to develop a competitive advantage in an ever-changing marketplace. Oct 5-7, Wesminster, CO
- Location 2.0 Summit 2009 October 8, 2009, San Diego, CA – Now in its third year, the Location 2.0 Summit and Awards has quickly become a priority event for global industry leaders who seek to gain a glimpse into LBS landscape for the coming year.