Heads-up on an interesting mobile technology/LBS event planned for the new year… The GeoBase Technology Summit 2009 — Save the date… Sunday, January 25, 2009 – Tuesday, January 27, 2009, The Island Hotel, Newport Beach, California
About the event… GeoBase Technology Summit 2009 is the most complete forum for GeoBase customers and developers to learn more about the GeoBase platform, collaborate and interact with peers and the Telogis development staff. Sessions, client and technology panels, and training courses designed to maximize your GeoBase knowledge. So, Who should attend?
– Business/Engineering Managers
– Mobile LBS Application Developers/Programmers
– Software Design Engineers & Architects
– Anyone interested in mobile, handset, navigation and telecom
Conference Focus: Delivering Location-Enabled Applications in the Enterprise
– The latest in LBS content, applications and technologies
– Leveraging proprietary and custom spatial data sets
– Using location with Rich Internet Application (RIA) technologies
– Advanced functions for Mobile Fleet Tracking and MRM
– Connected Navigation and dynamic content
– Mobile devices in enterprise applications
See more and register online at http://www.geobase.info/summit/index.html
FYI… Did-U-Know that OnTrack and GeoBase enable over 350,000 vehicles and mobile devices worldwide!